Union Budget 2017: Dream homes are becoming real homes
As during demonetization buying and selling of properties has come to a halt, People now again got a star chance to get their dreams come true by buying their own house. This becomes possible after the budget 2017 has been proposed for the real estate market.
Giving you an excellent shot to own a house, sale-purchase activities in the property market is now again in regular mode, and the sector is hoping to grow with the increased liquidity in the market.
With the option of easy access to bank loans for an affordable segment house, builders can also avoid tax of 20% now on capital gains with the increase in holding period.
So, here are the 6 reasons why you should go for buying your dream home in the present time:
- Right Time to buy after the halt of Demonetization Period.
- The investment will prove effective even if something goes unpredictable like recession etc.
- Inflation and real estate investments are directly proportional to each other. Hence, prices will go up with the rising inflation.
- Your property will act as a hard asset for your future needs.
- SB Group is offering a limited period offer on 2BHK and 3BHK flats from which few are left for the booking.
- Posh colonies and metro cities are available in the vicinity.
(SB Group's Crystal Project is situated at Plot GH-02, Jaipuria Sunrise Greens, Opp. Columbia Asia Hospital, NH-24, Ghaziabad.)
So, we can say that budget has put a significant effect on real estate market but if you are living in a rented apartment then in any way your rent will climb higher in the coming months, letting you spend more than your instalment of the own house. Then why not make a smart decision and jump into a better deal fruitful for your whole life.
SB Group has come up with the most awaited project of the year-SB Crystal. This project is offering 2, 3&4 BHK residential flats in Jaipuria Sunrise Greens, located opposite Columbia Asia Hospital, NH-24, Ghaziabad-NCR.